This made me so uncomfortable.
I dont understand…
I really want want to know how this traffic system developed cause there has to be some type of rules to this
correct, there are very few street lights, and often they dont all work, so you go when the red turns off. there are even less walking signals because people just go when the cars do. to be fair, this is the largest street in the city, next to the a really popular area, so much of the city isnt this bad
fmsmdgh TenSoon by dint of more character development, though Pattern certainly has the potential to equal/surpass him.
1. Spit it into her voice mail, a little slurred and sounding like the shot whiskey you downed for courage. Feel as ashamed as you do walking into work in last night’s clothes. Wake up cringing for days, waiting for her to mention it.
2. Sigh it into her mouth, wedged in between teeth and tongues. Don’t even let your lips move when you say it, ever so lightly, into the air. Maybe it was just an exhalation of ecstasy.
3. Buy her flowers. Buy her chocolate. Buy her a teddy bear, because that’s what every romantic comedy has taught you. Take her out to a nice restaurant where neither of you feel comfortable and spend the whole night clearing your throat and tugging at your tie. Feel like your actions are more suited to a proposal than the simple confession of something you’ve always known.
4. Whisper it into her hair in the middle of the night, after you’ve counted the space between her breaths and are certain she’s asleep. Shut your eyes quickly when she shifts toward you in askance. Maybe you were just sleep whispering.
5. Blurt it out in the middle of an impromptu dance party in the kitchen, as clumsy as your two left feet. When time seems to freeze, hastily tack on “in that shirt” or “when you make your award-winning meatballs” or, if you are feeling particularly brave, “when we do this.” Resume dancing and pretend you don’t feel her eyes on you the rest of the night.
6. Write her a letter in which the amount of circumnavigating and angst could rival Mr. Darcy’s. Debate where to leave it all day – on her pillow? In her coat pocket? Throw it away in frustration, conveniently leaving it face up in the trashcan, her name scrawled on the front in your sloppy handwriting. Let her wonder if you meant it.
7. Wait until something terrible has happened and you can’t not tell her anymore. Wait until she almost gets hit by a car crossing Wabash against the light and after you are done cursing at the shit-for-brains cab drivers in this city, realize you are actually just terrified of living without her. Tell her with your hands shaking.
8. Say it deliberately, your tongue a springboard for every syllable. Over coffee, brushing your teeth side-by-side, as you turn off the light to go to sleep – it doesn’t matter where. Do not adorn it with extra words like “I think” or “I might.” Do not sigh heavily as if admitting it were a burden instead of the most joyous thing you’ve ever done. Look her in the eyes and pray, heart thumping wildly, that she will turn to you and say, “I love you too.”
OKAY I’M SORRY JADZIA I LOVE YOU DEARLY BUT
JASNAH JASNAH JASNAH
if we’re talking about which I ship more probably Royai; if we’re talking about which I want to be canon more then Randel/Alice because it’d be good for them and Roy and Riza have a workign platonic partnership that’s really healthy already.
and… FMA; there’s more of it and the story is more tightly constructed. It’s a near th ing though.
MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- two actors
- two actresses
- two movies
- two books
- two characters
- two tv shows
- two ships
Aaron Bady is one of my favorite smart people, and this review is one of the reasons why.
Evan Vondra (aka Ang) and I headed to the beach and did a much needed photo shoot of my Journey cosplay. We wanted mist but, it had already begun to burn off before we got into it. No matter, alas, I was running around like a proper Nomad
This cosplay took me roughly three months to make, including a one month of eight hour days of sewing. It is made from wool felt and weighs around 20 pounds. Thanks to all the cosplayers who made posts about how they put together their gear! I was able to snag some templates from: http://turnonred.tumblr.com/post/22304756914/okay-that-took-forever-im-sorry-heres-the.
Thank you thatgamecompany for making such a game.
HOLY SHIT MAN THIS LOOKS AMAZING
ohhhhnooo cute! and so well made!
|—||This is how my marine scientist boyfriend roasts people (via breadfaculty)|